Sunday, August 28, 2011

Countdown Begins

(Originally posted June 2, 2011)

Spread the word! Draconis Wicked, my other comic, is starting this Monday, June 6 2011. Make sure you come back to Lepus Studios on Monday for the first several pages.

I know, I promised you more warning than this. Originally, I had planned to begin Draconis on the last day of spring, but lately, I’ve been considering the advantages to starting at the beginning of the month instead of at the end of it. Sure, I would have liked to have more pages finished before the official launch, but now seems like a good time to get started and I really don’t want to delay it any longer.

So I could tell you a little more about the story and such, but I’d rather wait a few days and let the opening speak for itself.

See you on Monday.

-Marj

No comments:

Post a Comment